Last Friday, I helped assemble reception decor for a large wedding. In fact, there were so many guests that a huge tent had to be rented! Tents are fun, but the scale of them is sometimes daunting for appropriately sized decorations. Big space, requires big decor.
Check out this picture:
To achieve this look, you will need the following items:
- A round table
- 4, 6" rectangular tables
- 4, sturdy wood blocks, cinder blocks, or similar
- 2 bolts of tulle fabric
- 10 table cloths (or 6 table cloths and other fabric)
- A couple sturdy boxes
- 16-20 glass candle holders of various shapes/sizes
- Tealights, votives & pillar candles
- 6 strands of white Christmas lights
Stay tuned for our assembly instructions for this massive wedding reception decor feature!