Hi wedding barain hunters,
If you're getting married in 2009, your wedding budget may be tight. Here is a tip to consider when you are contacting your potential wedding vendors -
1. Immediately ask if they have any special deals right now.
2. Explain your budget $$ amount allocated for their particular category and see if they have a product or service option that will accommodate that budget.
By asking these things, the benefits to you could include
- the vendor might make up a special on the spot, just because you asked for one.
- you won't waste your time with vendors who don't fit into your budget.
- if they can't help you, the vendor may refer to you alternate sources that can accommodate your request/budget.
Good luck! Visit our shop online section at www.NWweddingplace.com/weddingshop.htm