Hello wedding bargain hunters,
Here's another great, money-saving tip for your wedding! This one is something you may not have thought of before and is definitely DIY.
Do you have a garden? If not, do you have a friend or family members that do? If you have a late summer wedding, consider planting flowers and seeds and grow your own flowers for bridal bouquets, bridesmaid bouquets, cake flowers, table decor, centerpieces, etc. And don't worry if something goes wrong and you come up short, it's simple to supplement with a few store-bought flowers!
This could be just what you need! Think about it, you can:
- Select flowers for their colors
- Plant them strategically so they'll be in bloom at just the right time
- Plant more than enough so you have plenty of extras
- Feel good about being eco-friendly with your wedding floral
- Mix and match as you desire
- Have a beautiful yard in the meantime!
Happy planting! Brought to you by www.NWweddingplace.com