Saturday, July 5, 2008

Planning a Bridal Shower?

Are you planning a bridal shower for a friend or family member? I am... next weekend I'm hosting a bridal shower bash for my friend who's getting married in August. Here's what I have planned...

  • Hawaii beach themed shower (because they're honeymooning in Hawaii).
  • I ordered decorations & supplies from Oriental Trading. Great party selection and prices!

Oriental Trading - Party Supplies

  • Two games and prizes.
  • Each guests gets a flower lei and hair clip to add to the Aloha spirit!
  • Party on the patio with a fire pit and tiki torches!
  • Fun, snacky foods
  • Raspberry sherbet & club soda punch.
  • Hawaiian background music.
  • Cake decorated with Hawaiian decor!

My main goal is to give my friend, the bride, a great evening. She has kids, and I want this evening to be an environment of fun and relaxation for her. If you're planning a shower, get creative. If you have a theme, Oriental Trading is an excellent and money saving source for great party supplies.

Share your ideas please! http://www.nwweddingplace.com/

No comments:

Cheap Wedding Tips by NWweddingplace.com

NWweddingplace.com is bringing you a much needed, highly anticipated Blog, dedicated to all of you who need wedding ideas... and cheap ideas! On a budget ideas! Do-it-yourself (DIY) ideas! Clever ideas! NWweddingplace.com is "Helping Pacific Northwest Couples Plan Their Dream Weddings & Successful Marriages"